Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rich Mullins

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Rich Mullins and his music, but, if you are unfamiliar with him may I suggest a familiarization? I remember hearing some of Rich Mullins music, and I remember hearing about his death in a car accident in 1997. But, at the time, I had no idea what kind of man he was nor what kind of life he lived. So, I will offer this video, one of my favorites that I have found thus far and suggest that you maybe go and look him up. If you have the time and would really like to see some cool stuff go and look up the "Homeless Man" documentary about Rich Mullins on YouTube. There may be another blog post to come about Rich, his music, and his life, but for now, I offer you this...



... also don't judge his music by the semi rough beginning of the song at the end of this clip. While his style may not match the sounds of today, it is still incredibly good in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. it's been a while... when's the next post coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete